Men's EQT Support Ultra Pk x King Push
An adidas Originals collaboration with Pusha T.
The EQT series first made a splash in the '90s, and has been a cult favorite ever since. Looking back to the original design, these running-inspired shoes wear their sport heritage with pride. A collaboration with hip-hop artist Pusha T, these sneakers flash fish-scale overlays on top of an adaptive adidas Primeknit upper. The responsive feel of boost™ gives energized comfort to this "King Push" update of the iconic adidas running shoe. It comes packaged in a special metallic-foil bag.
- Adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort.
- boost™ midsole is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get.
- Laser-printed Equipment ADV tongue label; Custom "King" and "Push" lace locks.
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity.
- Metallic foil packaging with craft paper lining.
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions.